A Biblically based ministry equipping people to fulfil their God-ordained role in life.
“Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may
present every man perfect in Christ Jesus…” (Colossians 1:28)
To preach and otherwise proclaim wherever possible and by all available means the gospel of
the Lord Jesus Christ: likewise to help and encourage men, women and children in the study of
the Holy Scriptures as contained in the Old and New Testaments
- To encourage other Christians to proclaim Christ to others by the promotion of Christian Education.
- To encourage and assist in every possible way the establishment of day schools, Bible colleges, and other education programmes consistent with the objects of the Company.
- To provide qualified personnel, expertise and data resources for the use of Churches, schools, families and Organisations in the promotion and carrying out of Christian education in every field.
- To publish material via but not limited to print, multi-media, computer based, audio-visual, films, internet or any other media which are relevant to the cause of Bible-centred, God honouring education.
- To establish, promote, direct, and fund home schools, schools, colleges, and Bible institutes, universities and other institutions which carry out Christian education based on high academic standards; a literal interpretation of the Holy Scriptures; creationism; and scriptural separation from sin and heresy.
- To promote, direct, and fund public seminars and adult education guidance and counseling programmes consistent with the objects of the Company and its Articles of Faith relating but not limited to marriage, the family, the home, and inter-personal relationships.
- To employ, train, acquire, dispose of, use and/or maintain all such persons and/or properties (real and/or personal) as may be considered necessary for the efficient carrying out of any one or more aspects of the aforesaid primary objects.
- To train personnel to work as teachers in schools so as to bring the influence of Godly lives, philosophy, witness, and testimony into those schools, such training to include instruction in how to be an effective witness in these situations.
- To develop curricula strategies and methods of disseminating the Gospel by whatever means available in the schools, colleges and universities and to promote and distribute such curricula strategies and methods amongst other like-minded individuals and organisations.
- To procure and make available money and financial aid or other assistance for the furtherance of the objects of the Company and for the acquisition, provision, and development of real and personal property and other facilities necessary or expedient for the establishment or conduct of any of the objects of the Company and to provide for the furnishing, equipping, operation, or maintenance of same.
- To formulate, establish and implement rules, regulations, and By-laws for the proper conduct of members of the Company and for regulating and determining their membership.
- To undertake and execute any trust the undertaking whereof may seem desirable and either gratuitously or otherwise.
- To carry on the business of curricula development, general merchants, importers, exporters, indentors, warehouse manufacturers, wholesale dealers, and retailers or any of the said businesses in all and any of these said branches.
- To acquire upon such terms as the Board shall think fit all or any of the stock, shares, and securities of and the whole or any interest in the undertaking and business of any Company, firm or person and to carry on the same.
- To conduct and manage the business and affairs of any other Company, co-partnership or person whether such business be manufacture, mercantile, commercial, financial, insurance or otherwise.
- To take over, apply for purchase or otherwise acquire, maintain, and prolong any copyrights, trademarks, designs, letters of registration, patents, brevets d’inventum, licences, concessions, or any interest therein and the like conferring any exclusive or limited right to the use of any secret or other information as to any invention which may seem capable of being used for any purposes of the Company or the acquisition of which may seem calculated directly or indirectly to benefit the Company and to use, exercise, develop, or grant licences in respect of or otherwise turn to account the property rights or information as acquired.
- To purchase or otherwise acquire and undertake all or any part of the business property and liabilities of any person or Company carrying on any business which this Company is authorised to carry on or possessed of any property suitable for the purpose of this Company for such consideration as the Company may think fit.
- To enter into any arrangement with any government or authorities supreme, municipal, local, or otherwise and to obtain from any such government or authority all rights, concessions and privileges that may seem conducive to the Company’s objects or any of them and to carry out exercise and comply with same.
- To establish and support or to aid in the establishment and support of associations, institutions, trust funds, or conveniences calculated to benefit any or all of the primary objects of this Company and generally to subscribe to or guarantee money for charitable or benevolent objects or for any exhibition or for any public, general, or useful object conducive to the promotion of the aforesaid primary objects.
- To invest and deal with monies of the Company not immediately required upon such securities and in such manner as from time to time may be determined. But the Company shall not carry on the business of speculating in the purchase and sale of stocks and shares or negotiable securities.
- To obtain any order-in-council or Act of Parliament for enabling the Company to carry any of its objects into effect or for affecting any modification of the Company’s memorandum or for any other purpose which may seem expedient and to oppose any application or other proceeding which may seem to the Company calculated directly or indirectly to prejudice the objects, property or rights of the Company.
- To borrow or raise or secure the payment of money for the purposes of the Company or for the purpose of any partnership or joint venture or merger or any other commercial relationship in which the Company is interested whether the same shall have been borrowed or is intended to be borrowed on overdrawn account or otherwise in such manner and on such terms as may seem expedient and to secure the repayment thereof and of monies owing or obligations incurred by the Company by bonds, debentures (either payable to the bearer or otherwise) or by mortgage or charge or in any such manner as may be determined and for such purposes to charge all or any part of the property of the Company both present and future and to pay interest on such borrowed money.
- To draw, accept, endorse, discount, execute, and issue bills of exchange, commercial bills, and promissory notes, debentures, bills of lading and other negotiable or transferable instruments or securities.
- To procure the Company to be recognised and registered in other States of Australia and other parts of the world.
- To make gifts by way of deed of forgiveness, cash or otherwise in such amounts or in such manner and to such extent and to such persons, corporations, or organisations as the Board may from time to time determine. But such gifts shall not be made to any past or present member of the Company.
- To do all such other things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the aforesaid objects or exercise of the aforesaid powers of the Company.
- The income and property of the Company from whatever source derived shall be applied solely toward the promotion of the objects of the Company as set forth in this Memorandum of Association and no portion thereof shall be paid or transferred directly or indirectly by means of dividend, bonus, gift, or otherwise however by way of profit to members of the Company or any one of them. Provided that nothing herein contained shall prevent the payment in good faith of remuneration to any officers or servants of the company or to any member thereof in return for services actually rendered to the Company or prevent payment of interest.