Supporting and assisting schools, using A.C.E. curriculum materials, in the areas of compliance,
school registration, curriculum framework auditing, curriculum development.
The Educational Services Department Team is committed to:
• Upholding an honourable Christian witness in all our endeavours
• Networking with schools to foster sharing of professional knowledge
• Being attentive to specific and common requirements and needs
• Appraising the A.C.E. curriculum materials within the context of best educational practice and state and national requirements
• Working with schools to support document preparation for school registration reviews
• Providing professional development and training in pedagogical practice and contemporary education knowledge.
• Providing professional support during the conduct of registration reviews
• Providing school strategic planning and self-assessment
• Liaising with education personnel, registration authorities and service providers
• Fostering and facilitating public record of good practice, for example, the achievements of our students and graduates
Support is particularly relevant when schools are preparing for registration reviews. A continuing audit of the A.C.E. curriculum materials to establish the contribution these educational resources make to state and national syllabus requirements. SCEE has developed a full Scope and Sequence in electronic format both for compliance purposes and for reproduction in student transcripts for graduation certificates.
School Assistance Information:
To find out more about School Assistance contact