We are looking for a motivated ministry leader to join both our dynamic distribution/warehouse and ministry team....
Accelerate Educational Ministries is the South Pacific Area Office for Accelerated Christian Education, a Biblical, education programme providing schooling for Kindergarten and Preschool right through year 12. We currently pack and distribute educational materials to Indonesia, Australia, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Nauru, Vanuatu, New Zealand, Tuvalu, Fiji Islands and Cook Islands.
Our vision is for equipping people to fulfil their God-ordained role in life. “Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus…” (Colossians 1:28)
We are looking for a motivated ministry leader to join both our dynamic distribution/warehouse and ministry team.
You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as:
- Receiving and processing incoming stock,
- Picking and filling orders from stock,
- Packing and shipping orders,
- and managing, organising and retrieving stock.
In addition to your warehouse duties, you will have a passion for ministry and be willing to come alongside our pastors in a leadership role to reach our local community for Christ.
In this aspect of your role you will:
- Participate in team activities, attend staff meetings when scheduled.
- Maintain positive relationships with children, teenagers, congregation members and volunteers.
- Provide support and encouragement to congregation members; facilitate discipleship/life groups.
- Ensure the pastoral and spiritual needs of church members are identified and addressed in a consistent and pastorally sensitive manner.
- Engage in ministry consistent with the doctrines and positions of Accelerate Church.
Job requirements and qualifications:
- The successful candidate must be able to hold and maintain at all times a current Queensland Blue Card.
- Great physical stamina and manual dexterity.
- Good organisational and time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Licence to Operate A Forklift Truck (not required, however, would be an advantage).
- Formal ministry qualification or willingness to work towards this in the future is desired.
Please submit CV via the 'Apply to this Job' button below.